Many thanks to Leonie Lucas: Writing One Page at a Time and George W. Mahn III: Vertical Tales for giving me my first ever blog awards! I feel very honored😉 So without further ado, I pass The Versatile Blogger Award onto:
1. For the Love by Cara Doyle
4. Life at Warp 10 by Marcy Kennedy
5. The Journal Pulp by Ray
6. Crazy Sexy Life by Kris Carr
7. be.love.live. by Liz
8. Action-Packed Paranormal Romance by Kait Nolan
9. On Belly Dancing, Espionage, and Apocalyptic Annihilation by Holmes & Bayard
10. For the
Hopeless Fearless Romantic by Roni Loren
11. Where the Heart Is by David N. Walker
12. A Writer’s World by Traci Kenworth
13. KoAutism by Kary Newton Whitaker
14. Diamonds and Rust by Fabio Bueno
15. Glitter, Bliss and Perfect Chaos by Jillian Dodd
I could name so many more, but we’ll leave it at that for now.
7 Random Facts About Me:
1. I’m a Gorwexican. German-Norwegian-Mexican. Random, right!?
2. I lived in Taiwan on my own at age 16.
3. My parents were both professional ballet dancers who toured the world.
4. I’m a huge animal lover! I’d own an animal sanctuary if I could.
5. For some reason, I have a soft-spot for elephants. I must’ve been one in a past life.
6. I’m a gypsy at heart. If I could travel the majority of the year, I would. Just love this world!
7. I dream of performing for Matthew Bourne one day. Love that man!
Winners– please pass on this award to 15 other awesome bloggers and spread the bloggin’ love! Be sure to have them include 7 random facts about themselves. For more info on this award click here.
Now for Mrs. Sparkly’s Ten Commandments Award. These ten questions must be answered with complete honesty so here goes:
1. Describe yourself in seven words.
Oh geez. Easy-going. Adventurous. Curious. Creative. Fun. Happy. Peaceful.
2. What keeps you up at night?
Almost nothing. I usually work so hard during the day that the second I hit the pillow I’m out. But sometimes I’ll hit a creative streak at night and can’t stop writing. Never a bad thing😉
3. Whom would you like to be?
I used to wanna be like other women I admired. Now, I just want to be me. It took me a long time to find me, so I think I’ll stick with her😉
4. What are you wearing now?
Seriously? I feel like a dirty, old man’s on the other end of this question. I’m wearing blue sweats, tee-shirt and flip-flops. My writer work-wear.
5. What scares you?
Heights. (I get that from my dad.) Swimming in opaque waters. Fear. I try as best as I can to be driven by love at all times but sometimes fear rears his ugly head.
6. What are the best and worst things about blogging?
The best thing about blogging is getting to connect to people around the world. My mission has always been to help people and blogging is a great way to do that Worst? Can’t think of anything unless you count my new obsession with the blog-sphere. There’s just not enough hours in the day to read all the blogs I want to read!
7. What was the last website you looked at?
8. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
My cup size. Just kidding! I’ve finally come to accept that. There used to be a whole list of things I’d change but honestly, now, I wouldn’t change a thing. Took a long time to get there. Oh, well, maybe my tendency to over-schedule would be one thing I’d change. There’s so much I want to do that I’m trying my best to pack it all into this one life-time which sometimes proves to be a challenge. Even though I know this must change, I admit I get a high off being down-to-the-minute. It’s exhilarating!
9. Slankets, yes or no?
What the heck is that?
10. Tell us something about the person who tagged you.
George has been a loyal commenter for quite a while and I just learned I met him at the end of last year. I thought he was some random guy from the UK! Funny story there. Anyway, I know he’s a talented musician and composer and all-around nice guy. Go check out his page Vertical Tales.
I’m passing Mrs. Sparkly’s Ten Commandments on to:
1. We Are Not Alone by Kristen Lamb
2. Savor the Storm by August McLaughlin
3. A Cup of Tea and Sorcery by Tameri Etherton
4. Cowbell: You Need More of It by Jenny Hansen
5. Life Out Loud by Natalie Hartford
Winners- Just answer the 10 questions and pass along the award to 5 more lucky winners!
Thanks again Leonie and George! It was fun